Find the foods that are healthy for you.
Food sensitivities are a common occurrence affecting more than 35% of the population Food sensitivities can cause a wide range of symptoms including:
- Weight gain
- Low energy
- Lack of focus
- Chronic congestion
- Skin rashes
- Poor sleep
- Muscle aches
- Joint pain
Unlike food allergies which cause immediate onset of symptoms, symptoms of food sensitivities can be delayed by hours or even days. The wide variety of symptoms and the delay in symptoms presentation can make it very hard to make a connection between the food and the reaction. Because of this, many people who suffer symptoms caused by food sensitivities don’t realize that a food is to blame.
Uncovering hidden food sensitivities can often be a difficult task. Lab tests used to test for food sensitivities can be costly and often unreliable. Elimination and challenge diets are the gold standard for diagnosing foods sensitivities, but they can often be hard to follow and if done incorrectly can be hard to interpret.
To help you to determine if any of your symptoms are being caused by adverse reactions to foods, I am offering a four week elimination diet class beginning on Tuesday April 29th. This class will help you to successfully undertake a comprehensive elimination diet, determine which foods are causing your symptoms, and learn how to potentially decrease your food reactions and prevent new ones from developing.
The four week group program cost $195 and includes:
- Elimination Diet Program Binder with the detailed, instructions, recipes, tips, resources and tracking tools needed to be successful with the program.
- Access to an Online Group for participants only, moderated by Dr. Knight.
- Four Group Sessions held on Tuesday evenings at my office at 222 Saint John Street in Portland from 6:30 to 8pm:
- April 29th: Getting Started
- May 6th: Strategies for Successful Elimination
- May 13th: How to challenge.
- May 20th: Discoveries and life beyond the program.
To register or for more information call (207) 805-1129 or email [email protected]